Here's why you won't need ziplock bags anymore!
If you're using disposable ziplock bags, other single-use plastic bags or you're gladwrapping stuff to store in the fridge or freezer, we have a 430% better idea.
These reusable silicone food pouches by Seed & Sprout take fresh or frozen fruit, chopped salad ingredients, chopped veg, meat, leftovers (liquid or solid) - and keep them crunchy and/or fresh for days. Just slide the bar to lock the contents inside.
They won't leak, and because they're clear you can see what food's there to use up, so they help stop waste.
More about these:
- 1500ml (28cm x 21cm)
- BPA-free, non toxic
- Made of sand-derived silicone (no plastic)
- Leak-proof and airtight with sliders that taper in as they glide on, sealing contents
- Sits upright
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe
- Heat resistant - 50C ~ 250C +
- Our reusable snack bags keep food fresher than plastic wrap (in our experience)
- Silicone food bags are suitable for storing meat
- To remove odours and/or stains caused by carrots or tomatoes, soak the silicone food pouch in baking powder + water solution for 2 hours
- Silicone is recyclable - ask your local council if they have silicone recycling in place.
Ziplock bags are so 1992 (and not in a good way).
Produced by Seed & Sprout.