Hand Building w Clay Workshop.
Date: Sunday 5th May 2024
Suitable for: beginners and clay enthusiasts.
Join us in our private studio set within the rolling hills of South Gippsland for this one day workshop. Working with clay is very tactile and therapeutic craft, join us to get your hands into clay and learn the basics of hand-building with clay.
You can expect to make between 6-10 pinch pots, and we welcome you to bring photo's and ideas of what you'd like to attempt to make on the day.
Please note: we do not teach working on the potters wheel.
- Clay & Tools
- Tea, coffee, refreshments
- Gourmet lunch Included, cooked with produce from our kitchen garden
- Firing of up to 10 pieces that will be ready 6-8 weeks after the class
What To Bring:
- Your own apron and towel/hand towel
- Please wear comfy clothes and shoes that you are happy to get dirty in
Other Things To Note:
- This workshop is taught by Shelley Panton
- You must be 18 years+ to attend this workshop
- Please read our Booking T & C's prior to booking your ticket - you'll find the information at the bottom of the page in the link.
- The address is provided a few days prior to the event
- Spots are limited to 6 heads
- Please reach out if you'd like accomodation tips for this workshop
- Tickets are non-refundable, you can transfer your ticket to a friend