The Panton Store acknowledges that we are on the traditional land of the Boonwurrung and Wurundjeri people and offer our respects to the elders both past and present. We are a boutique Retailer, established in 2009. This is our Australian Online Store.
MR KITLY x Decor Selfwatering Plant Pot Dark Moss
A classic of the indoor plant world since its launch in 1987. Mr Kitly has collaborated with Décor to create this original range of self-watering plant pots.
A lightweight planter that helps to take care of your plants - for home, office or anywhere. Clean, modern, and colourific plant pots. The pioneering Australian design in self-watering planters. Not only is it convenient and looks great, the pot is great way to see how much water is being used and to get to know your plants and their needs.
170mm pot (170mm w x 145mm h - 100mm planting depth)
250mm pot (250mm w x 210mm h - 150mm planting depth)
300mm pot (300mm w x 255mm h - 180mm planting depth)
375mm pot (375mm w x 310mm h - 230mm planting depth)
How to use:
- Simply plant your plant in as you would into any pot using good quality potting mix.
- Water from above the first time to help the potting mix settle in. Excess water gathers in the waterwell at the bottom.
- The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
- Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it's time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
- Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
- Don't be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well - especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don't need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
- In hot and dry and sunny areas you may find the waterwell needing topping up more often as the plant is more thirsty.
Plastic (BPA free).
Black is 100% recycled.
Made in Melbourne.